- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at Bradley University (OLLI) is a group of more than 1,000 individuals, age 50 and over, who learn together through three distinct programs: OLLI Classes, OLLI Learning Trips, and OLLI Study Groups.
Here, members can discuss what they learned, what they enjoyed, and offer suggestions to enhance future program offerings.
Take a look at the photos we're taking, and the discussions we're having as OLLI members.
Whether we're in class, in town, or out of town ... we're on the go, having fun, and constantly learning.
We look forward to reading your comments!
While you're online, be sure to visit our website www.bradley.edu/continue/olli to register for our programs.
Don't forget -- OLLI has its own YouTube Channel, where you can see video clips of Learning Trips, Classes, and Study Groups!
- ► 2014 (120)
- ► 2013 (80)
- ► 2012 (63)
- Distilling, Picking and the Abyss
- Amazing Women
- Roundtable on Social Media and Marketing
- Social Networking
- Prior to our presentation on social media
- President Keithley
- O'Brien Steel -- March 31
- Peoria Charter Coach -- March 31
- Glen Oak Community Learning Center -- March 29
- A Day in Delavan -- March 23, 2011
- Toraason Glassworks -- March 10, 2011
- George O. Pasquel Co. -- March 9, 2011
- The OLLI Study Group Committee
- The Myths of Ulysses S. Grant
- Quincy: Villa Kathrine Castle
- Historic Quincy -- April 1, 2011
- ▼ April (16)
- ► 2010 (75)