The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at Bradley University (OLLI) is a group of more than 1,000 individuals, age 50 and over, who learn together through three distinct programs: OLLI Classes, OLLI Learning Trips, and OLLI Study Groups.
Here, members can discuss what they learned, what they enjoyed, and offer suggestions to enhance future program offerings.
Take a look at the photos we're taking, and the discussions we're having as OLLI members.
Whether we're in class, in town, or out of town ... we're on the go, having fun, and constantly learning.
We look forward to reading your comments!
While you're online, be sure to visit our website www.bradley.edu/continue/olli to register for our programs.
Don't forget -- OLLI has its own YouTube Channel, where you can see video clips of Learning Trips, Classes, and Study Groups!
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Our Alton Adventure began with a private tour of the National Great Rivers Research and Education Center and Museum. Next, we toured the Melvin Price Locks and Dam, the Beall Mansion, and concluded the day at the Lewis and Clark Confluence Tower, where we observed the confluence of the Mississippi and Missouri rivers from the 180-foot-tall observation deck
- ► 2014 (120)
- ► 2013 (80)
- ► 2012 (63)
- Frank Lloyd Wright Home & Studio -- May 26, 2011
- Ancient Earthworks, Day 3 -- May 21, 1011
- Ancient Earthworks, Day 2 -- May 20, 2011
- Ancient Earthworks, Day 1 -- May 19, 2011
- Historic Nauvoo -- May 12, 2011
- Sullivan's Downtown -- May 2, 2011
- Powerton Generating Station -- April 28 & May 11, ...
- Central Peoria Churches -- April 26, 2011
- Harrison Community Learning Center -- April 19, 20...
- Daarul Uloom Islamic School -- April 15, 2011
- Alton Adventure
- Historic Alton
- ▼ May (12)
- ► 2010 (75)