The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at Bradley University (OLLI) is a group of more than 1,000 individuals, age 50 and over, who learn together through three distinct programs: OLLI Classes, OLLI Learning Trips, and OLLI Study Groups.
Here, members can discuss what they learned, what they enjoyed, and offer suggestions to enhance future program offerings.
Take a look at the photos we're taking, and the discussions we're having as OLLI members.
Whether we're in class, in town, or out of town ... we're on the go, having fun, and constantly learning.
We look forward to reading your comments!
While you're online, be sure to visit our website www.bradley.edu/continue/olli to register for our programs.
Don't forget -- OLLI has its own YouTube Channel, where you can see video clips of Learning Trips, Classes, and Study Groups!
Monday, February 20, 2012
South Side Mission -- February 15, 2012
In mid-February, OLLI had an inside peek at the South Side Mission and learned all about the programs offered by the non-profit church group.
During the trip, we also learned more about the South Side Mission's Culinary Arts School, a program designed to help under- and unemployed men and women train for careers in the hospitality industry. We toured the school, met Chef Chris Franzoni and his students, and dined on lunch prepared by the students.
For more information about the South Side Mission, please visit www.southsidemission.org.
- ► 2014 (120)
- ► 2013 (80)
- "Come Blow Your Horn" -- February 23, 2012
- ICC Cat Dealer Service Tech Training Facility -- F...
- 182nd Airlift Wing -- February 21, 2012
- Bass Pro Shops -- February 17, 2012
- USDA NCAUR (Ag Lab) -- February 16, 2012
- South Side Mission -- February 15, 2012
- Peoria City Hall -- February 10, 2012
- Homeway Homes -- February 8, 2012
- Peoria County Coroner's Office -- February 2, 2012...
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peor...
- ▼ February (10)
- ► 2011 (79)
- ► 2010 (75)