The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at Bradley University (OLLI) is a group of more than 1,000 individuals, age 50 and over, who learn together through three distinct programs: OLLI Classes, OLLI Learning Trips, and OLLI Study Groups.
Here, members can discuss what they learned, what they enjoyed, and offer suggestions to enhance future program offerings.
Take a look at the photos we're taking, and the discussions we're having as OLLI members.
Whether we're in class, in town, or out of town ... we're on the go, having fun, and constantly learning.
We look forward to reading your comments!
While you're online, be sure to visit our website www.bradley.edu/continue/olli to register for our programs.
Don't forget -- OLLI has its own YouTube Channel, where you can see video clips of Learning Trips, Classes, and Study Groups!
Monday, February 20, 2012
USDA NCAUR (Ag Lab) -- February 16, 2012
On what is fast becoming one of the most popular learning trips, OLLI members traveled to the National Center for Agriculture Utilization Resarch (NCAUR) near the Bradley University campus.
During this tour, we had the rare opportunity for a first-hand look at the lab, home to more than 100 Ph.D. research scientists who invent industrial and food products and develop technologies to improve environmental quality. We also had the chance to see the science at work and speak with professionals who conduct the groundbreaking research.
For more information about the NCAUR, please visit www.ars.usda.gov.
- ► 2014 (120)
- ► 2013 (80)
- "Come Blow Your Horn" -- February 23, 2012
- ICC Cat Dealer Service Tech Training Facility -- F...
- 182nd Airlift Wing -- February 21, 2012
- Bass Pro Shops -- February 17, 2012
- USDA NCAUR (Ag Lab) -- February 16, 2012
- South Side Mission -- February 15, 2012
- Peoria City Hall -- February 10, 2012
- Homeway Homes -- February 8, 2012
- Peoria County Coroner's Office -- February 2, 2012...
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peor...
- ▼ February (10)
- ► 2011 (79)
- ► 2010 (75)