The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at Bradley University (OLLI) is a group of more than 1,000 individuals, age 50 and over, who learn together through three distinct programs: OLLI Classes, OLLI Learning Trips, and OLLI Study Groups.
Here, members can discuss what they learned, what they enjoyed, and offer suggestions to enhance future program offerings.
Take a look at the photos we're taking, and the discussions we're having as OLLI members.
Whether we're in class, in town, or out of town ... we're on the go, having fun, and constantly learning.
We look forward to reading your comments!
While you're online, be sure to visit our website www.bradley.edu/continue/olli to register for our programs.
Don't forget -- OLLI has its own YouTube Channel, where you can see video clips of Learning Trips, Classes, and Study Groups!
Friday, February 3, 2012
University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria -- February 1, 2012
On the first of February, OLLI visited the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria (UICOMP).
As part of the nation’s largest public medical school, UICOMP offers a balance of classroom education and clinical experience. During our visit, we learned how the school aims to improve healthcare in our community via education, research, and patient care. The tour included a presentation by the school's dean, Dr. Sarah Rausch, and updates on UICOMP's latest cancer research.
For more information about UICOMP, please visit www.peoria.medicine.uic.edu
- ► 2014 (120)
- ► 2013 (80)
- "Come Blow Your Horn" -- February 23, 2012
- ICC Cat Dealer Service Tech Training Facility -- F...
- 182nd Airlift Wing -- February 21, 2012
- Bass Pro Shops -- February 17, 2012
- USDA NCAUR (Ag Lab) -- February 16, 2012
- South Side Mission -- February 15, 2012
- Peoria City Hall -- February 10, 2012
- Homeway Homes -- February 8, 2012
- Peoria County Coroner's Office -- February 2, 2012...
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peor...
- ▼ February (10)
- ► 2011 (79)
- ► 2010 (75)