The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at Bradley University (OLLI) is a group of more than 1,000 individuals, age 50 and over, who learn together through three distinct programs: OLLI Classes, OLLI Learning Trips, and OLLI Study Groups.
Here, members can discuss what they learned, what they enjoyed, and offer suggestions to enhance future program offerings.
Take a look at the photos we're taking, and the discussions we're having as OLLI members.
Whether we're in class, in town, or out of town ... we're on the go, having fun, and constantly learning.
We look forward to reading your comments!
While you're online, be sure to visit our website www.bradley.edu/continue/olli to register for our programs.
Don't forget -- OLLI has its own YouTube Channel, where you can see video clips of Learning Trips, Classes, and Study Groups!
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Art Institute of Chicago -- September 1, 2010
On the first trip of Fall 2010, OLLI traveled to Chicago to visit the Art Institute.
Participants enjoyed a keynote lecture on Henri Cartier-Bresson by curator Matthew Witkovsky, gallery talks, artist demonstrations, and lunch in the Millennium Park Room. Some of the exhibits visited included “Looking After Louis Sullivan,” “A Case for Wine: From King Tut to Today,” and “Arthur Pope and a New Survey of Persian Art.”
For more information about the exhibits, visit the Art Institute of Chicago website.
- ► 2014 (120)
- ► 2013 (80)
- ► 2012 (63)
- ► 2011 (79)
- Spoon River Anthology -- September 23, 2010
- Peoria's Religious Art and Architecture -- Septemb...
- Mark Twain's Hannibal -- September 16, 2010
- Peoria Production Shop -- September 14, 2010
- Vaughan Manufacturing & Pella Windows -- September...
- National Center for Agricultural Utilization Resea...
- Catholic Diocese of Peoria -- September 2, 2010
- Art Institute of Chicago -- September 1, 2010
- ▼ September (8)