The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at Bradley University (OLLI) is a group of more than 1,000 individuals, age 50 and over, who learn together through three distinct programs: OLLI Classes, OLLI Learning Trips, and OLLI Study Groups.
Here, members can discuss what they learned, what they enjoyed, and offer suggestions to enhance future program offerings.
Take a look at the photos we're taking, and the discussions we're having as OLLI members.
Whether we're in class, in town, or out of town ... we're on the go, having fun, and constantly learning.
We look forward to reading your comments!
While you're online, be sure to visit our website www.bradley.edu/continue/olli to register for our programs.
Don't forget -- OLLI has its own YouTube Channel, where you can see video clips of Learning Trips, Classes, and Study Groups!
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Mark Twain's Hannibal -- September 16, 2010
In mid-September, OLLI enjoyed a beautiful day of exploration and education in Hannibal, Missouri.
During our visit, we learned all about the hometown of Mark Twain as Hannibal celebrates the 175th anniversary of Twain’s birth, the 125th anniversary of the publication of The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, and the 100th anniversary of Twain’s death.
For more information about Hannibal, please visit www.visithannibal.com.
- ► 2014 (120)
- ► 2013 (80)
- ► 2012 (63)
- ► 2011 (79)
- Spoon River Anthology -- September 23, 2010
- Peoria's Religious Art and Architecture -- Septemb...
- Mark Twain's Hannibal -- September 16, 2010
- Peoria Production Shop -- September 14, 2010
- Vaughan Manufacturing & Pella Windows -- September...
- National Center for Agricultural Utilization Resea...
- Catholic Diocese of Peoria -- September 2, 2010
- Art Institute of Chicago -- September 1, 2010
- ▼ September (8)