The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at Bradley University (OLLI) is a group of more than 1,000 individuals, age 50 and over, who learn together through three distinct programs: OLLI Classes, OLLI Learning Trips, and OLLI Study Groups.
Here, members can discuss what they learned, what they enjoyed, and offer suggestions to enhance future program offerings.
Take a look at the photos we're taking, and the discussions we're having as OLLI members.
Whether we're in class, in town, or out of town ... we're on the go, having fun, and constantly learning.
We look forward to reading your comments!
While you're online, be sure to visit our website www.bradley.edu/continue/olli to register for our programs.
Don't forget -- OLLI has its own YouTube Channel, where you can see video clips of Learning Trips, Classes, and Study Groups!
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Catholic Diocese of Peoria -- September 2, 2010
During our visit to the Spalding Pastoral Center, Patricia Kellogg, Associate Superintendent of the Office of Catholic Schools, explained how the various offices of the Diocese provide services to more than 250,000 people in 26 area counties. Our tour also included the Diocese’s museum, which houses artifacts and displays about the late Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen, whose beatification is underway.
For more information about the Diocese, please visit its website.
- ► 2014 (120)
- ► 2013 (80)
- ► 2012 (63)
- ► 2011 (79)
- Spoon River Anthology -- September 23, 2010
- Peoria's Religious Art and Architecture -- Septemb...
- Mark Twain's Hannibal -- September 16, 2010
- Peoria Production Shop -- September 14, 2010
- Vaughan Manufacturing & Pella Windows -- September...
- National Center for Agricultural Utilization Resea...
- Catholic Diocese of Peoria -- September 2, 2010
- Art Institute of Chicago -- September 1, 2010
- ▼ September (8)