The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at Bradley University (OLLI) is a group of more than 1,000 individuals, age 50 and over, who learn together through three distinct programs: OLLI Classes, OLLI Learning Trips, and OLLI Study Groups.
Here, members can discuss what they learned, what they enjoyed, and offer suggestions to enhance future program offerings.
Take a look at the photos we're taking, and the discussions we're having as OLLI members.
Whether we're in class, in town, or out of town ... we're on the go, having fun, and constantly learning.
We look forward to reading your comments!
While you're online, be sure to visit our website www.bradley.edu/continue/olli to register for our programs.
Don't forget -- OLLI has its own YouTube Channel, where you can see video clips of Learning Trips, Classes, and Study Groups!
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
National Center for Agricultural Utilization Research -- September 8, 2010
In early September, we took our first of three tours of the National Center for Agriculture Utilization Research (NCAUR) in Peoria.
During our visit, we had the rare opportunity for a first-hand look at the lab, home to more than 100 Ph.D. research scientists who invent industrial and food products and develop technologies to improve environmental quality. We also had a chance to see the science at work and speak with professionals who conduct the groundbreaking research.
For more information about the NCAUR, visit its website.
- ► 2014 (120)
- ► 2013 (80)
- ► 2012 (63)
- ► 2011 (79)
- Spoon River Anthology -- September 23, 2010
- Peoria's Religious Art and Architecture -- Septemb...
- Mark Twain's Hannibal -- September 16, 2010
- Peoria Production Shop -- September 14, 2010
- Vaughan Manufacturing & Pella Windows -- September...
- National Center for Agricultural Utilization Resea...
- Catholic Diocese of Peoria -- September 2, 2010
- Art Institute of Chicago -- September 1, 2010
- ▼ September (8)