The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at Bradley University (OLLI) is a group of more than 1,000 individuals, age 50 and over, who learn together through three distinct programs: OLLI Classes, OLLI Learning Trips, and OLLI Study Groups.
Here, members can discuss what they learned, what they enjoyed, and offer suggestions to enhance future program offerings.
Take a look at the photos we're taking, and the discussions we're having as OLLI members.
Whether we're in class, in town, or out of town ... we're on the go, having fun, and constantly learning.
We look forward to reading your comments!
While you're online, be sure to visit our website www.bradley.edu/continue/olli to register for our programs.
Don't forget -- OLLI has its own YouTube Channel, where you can see video clips of Learning Trips, Classes, and Study Groups!
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Federal Correctional Institution, Pekin -- September 15, 2011
The FCI is comprised of a medium security facility housing male inmates and a minimum security satellite prison camp that houses male offenders. During our tour, Executive Assistant Marie Wynia. along with assistant wardens and other staff, guided us through the FCI and provided insight about the security, programming, and population of the prison.
For more information about the FCI, visit www.bop.gov/locations/institutions/pek/index.jsp
- ► 2014 (120)
- ► 2013 (80)
- ► 2012 (63)
- Peoria Public Works -- September 23, 2011
- Peoria County Coroner's Office -- September 22, 20...
- Historic Fulton -- September 21, 2011
- Peoria Area Churches -- September 16, 2011
- Federal Correctional Institution, Pekin -- Septemb...
- Fall Kickoff Luncheon -- September 14, 2011
- Toraason Glass -- September 8, 2011
- G&D Integrated -- September 7, 2011
- Parsons Company -- August 25, 2011
- Vicksburg: Grant Moves South, Day 1
- ▼ September (10)
- ► 2010 (75)