The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at Bradley University (OLLI) is a group of more than 1,000 individuals, age 50 and over, who learn together through three distinct programs: OLLI Classes, OLLI Learning Trips, and OLLI Study Groups.
Here, members can discuss what they learned, what they enjoyed, and offer suggestions to enhance future program offerings.
Take a look at the photos we're taking, and the discussions we're having as OLLI members.
Whether we're in class, in town, or out of town ... we're on the go, having fun, and constantly learning.
We look forward to reading your comments!
While you're online, be sure to visit our website www.bradley.edu/continue/olli to register for our programs.
Don't forget -- OLLI has its own YouTube Channel, where you can see video clips of Learning Trips, Classes, and Study Groups!
Thursday, September 8, 2011
Toraason Glass -- September 8, 2011
Hiram, a graduate of Southern Illinois University who apprenticed under William and Katherine Berstein in Celo, North Carolina, demonstrated his techniques of working with 2,000-degree molten glass and created a one-of-a-kind work of art.
He also discussed his artwork at Peoria's Methodist Medical Center, which includes a wall sculpture of 240 pieces of hand-blown glass in the new $11 million Hamilton Boulevard entrance and glass flowers encased within lighted glass columns on the Methodist Foundation donor recognition wall.
For more information, please visit http://toraasonglass.com.
- ► 2014 (120)
- ► 2013 (80)
- ► 2012 (63)
- Peoria Public Works -- September 23, 2011
- Peoria County Coroner's Office -- September 22, 20...
- Historic Fulton -- September 21, 2011
- Peoria Area Churches -- September 16, 2011
- Federal Correctional Institution, Pekin -- Septemb...
- Fall Kickoff Luncheon -- September 14, 2011
- Toraason Glass -- September 8, 2011
- G&D Integrated -- September 7, 2011
- Parsons Company -- August 25, 2011
- Vicksburg: Grant Moves South, Day 1
- ▼ September (10)
- ► 2010 (75)