The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at Bradley University (OLLI) is a group of more than 1,000 individuals, age 50 and over, who learn together through three distinct programs: OLLI Classes, OLLI Learning Trips, and OLLI Study Groups.
Here, members can discuss what they learned, what they enjoyed, and offer suggestions to enhance future program offerings.
Take a look at the photos we're taking, and the discussions we're having as OLLI members.
Whether we're in class, in town, or out of town ... we're on the go, having fun, and constantly learning.
We look forward to reading your comments!
While you're online, be sure to visit our website www.bradley.edu/continue/olli to register for our programs.
Don't forget -- OLLI has its own YouTube Channel, where you can see video clips of Learning Trips, Classes, and Study Groups!
Thursday, September 22, 2011
Historic Fulton -- September 21, 2011
Situated along the bank of the Missisippi River just north of the Quad Cities, Fulton is know for its Dutch heritage. OLLI's visit included a tour of an authentic Dutch windmill, a walk through Heritage Canyon (an 1800s working village located inside a rock quarry), a tour of the Martin House Museum, and a tour and tasting at Lavender Crest Winery.
OLLI member David Conner, a Fulton native, accompanied our group to provide insight about his hometown.
- ► 2014 (120)
- ► 2013 (80)
- ► 2012 (63)
- Peoria Public Works -- September 23, 2011
- Peoria County Coroner's Office -- September 22, 20...
- Historic Fulton -- September 21, 2011
- Peoria Area Churches -- September 16, 2011
- Federal Correctional Institution, Pekin -- Septemb...
- Fall Kickoff Luncheon -- September 14, 2011
- Toraason Glass -- September 8, 2011
- G&D Integrated -- September 7, 2011
- Parsons Company -- August 25, 2011
- Vicksburg: Grant Moves South, Day 1
- ▼ September (10)
- ► 2010 (75)