The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at Bradley University (OLLI) is a group of more than 1,000 individuals, age 50 and over, who learn together through three distinct programs: OLLI Classes, OLLI Learning Trips, and OLLI Study Groups.
Here, members can discuss what they learned, what they enjoyed, and offer suggestions to enhance future program offerings.
Take a look at the photos we're taking, and the discussions we're having as OLLI members.
Whether we're in class, in town, or out of town ... we're on the go, having fun, and constantly learning.
We look forward to reading your comments!
While you're online, be sure to visit our website www.bradley.edu/continue/olli to register for our programs.
Don't forget -- OLLI has its own YouTube Channel, where you can see video clips of Learning Trips, Classes, and Study Groups!
Thursday, July 1, 2010
Eureka College -- May 19, 2010
OLLI members spent a beautiful spring afternoon on the campus of Eureka College, alma mater of President Ronald Reagan.
Dr. Brian Sajko, who wears many hats at Eureka, including Vice President for Admissions, Communications and Integrated Marketing, Professor of Theatre Arts and Drama, and Curator of the Ronald Reagan Museum, was our guide throughout the day.
Brian gave an overview of the college, then led us on a private, guided tour of the Ronald Reagan Museum and the adjoining outdoor Peace Garden, which features a piece of the Berlin Wall.
Eureka College is home to 770 students on a 112-acre wooded campus in the small Woodford County town of the same name. The Ronald Reagan Museum features a collection of over 2,000 items from President Reagan's student days at Eureka, his movie and television career, his eight years as Governor of California, his campaign for presidency, and his two terms in office.
OLLI thanks Brian for spending time with us and providing such an interesting tour.
- ► 2014 (120)
- ► 2013 (80)
- ► 2012 (63)
- ► 2011 (79)
- Peoria International Airport -- July 15, 2010
- OLLI Summer Picnic -- June 7, 2010
- Illinois Shakespeare Festival -- June 24, 2010
- Canoe the Kankakee -- June 30, 2010
- Emiquon and Dickson Mounds -- June 16, 2010
- Reception with Nancy Pearl -- June 14, 2010
- Photo Experience II: June 11 and 18, 2010
- Illinois River Update -- June 5, 2010
- Greater Peoria Sanitary District -- May 27, 2010
- Chicago Architecture -- May 26, 2010
- Eureka College -- May 19, 2010
- Archeology Adventure -- May 13, 2010
- A Day in Peoria Heights -- May 11, 2010
- Fermilab and Cantigny -- May 20, 2010
- Geology Hike -- May 7, 2010
- Day in Pekin -- May 5, 2010
- ▼ July (16)